Question

Problem with the tool sidebar "board overview"

• 3 October 2023
  • 3 replies

How can I change the order of the frames if I can't see the “board overview” in the sidebar? It doesn't appear to me in the sidebar on my computer. I only can see the activities there.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Cuca Almeida - UI elements now appearing can commonly be caused by browser extensions.

I would suggest trying disabling all browser extensions, to see if one of them are the cause (an incognito windowsl usually ensures that all extensions are not running).

You could also try:

- clearing your browser cache 

- another browser

- disabling any VPN

- the Miro desktop app

If that doesn't help you to identify the root cause, please share a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Also let us know more about your setup - e.g., browser name, version, operating system.

@Robert Johnson Hi there!
I’m experiencing the same problem - the Board Overview doesn’t appear anymore (only the Board History one). I’ve tested the options above but the board overview doesn’t appear.. I just upgraded from Free to Starter and I had this functionality in the free one. 

Here some screenshots from both my desktop app (installed today, so most recent version) and Chrome browser, also the browser details are included in the screenshots. I’m on a Microsoft operating system, see operating system details in the screenshot below. 

Btw, we have a starter license. 

Many thanks, because I really miss this awesome feature! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@TelSmart Marketing - Thank you for the detailed information.

If you have cleared your browser cache AND reset the Miro desktop app data and this is still happening, now that you have a paid subscription you can access the Miro support form, so I would suggest sending this to the support team by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C