Question

Problem loading the board/account was blocked

• 1 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello Miro Team!

I’ve been introduced to Miro around a year ago when i started working in a startup. 
They were using Miro boards.
I haven’t used it much since until this week  

Last tuesday I opened a board for quick mindmapping but when i wanted to access today, its not loading at all.
I tried deleting cookies, clearing cache, incognito window, from phone browsers, phone app and everything possible. 

I had some quick keywords and writings there. 
I would be more than grateful than ever if i just have at least just screenshot of the board of the process or anything possible.

P.S: now it says I can’t access or do anything because this account was blocked due inactivity??? 
I just opened and used it last Tuesday. 
Why would that even be the case? 
Please please please advise and help! 

Looking forward eagerly to hear back from you guys, 
With best,
Anda

4 replies

This just happened to me today as well. Now I can’t access the boards at all.

Me too. I don't get an error however. But the console says: c~applica.core.2f14011d1d8edf4c.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Vy')

Me too. I don't get an error however. But the console says: c~applica.core.2f14011d1d8edf4c.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'Vy')

I’ve been seeing this exact same error since the 16th of May. I reported it to Miro on Twitter, but didn’t get a response. For me, the problem exists on all URLs under the `/app/` path when using Chrome. It continues to be a problem even after disabling extensions, clearing cookies and caches, using Incognito mode etc.

The fix for me is to simply use Edge.

I’ve been seeing this exact same error since the 16th of May. I reported it to Miro on Twitter, but didn’t get a response. For me, the problem exists on all URLs under the `/app/` path when using Chrome. It continues to be a problem even after disabling extensions, clearing cookies and caches, using Incognito mode etc.

The fix for me is to simply use Edge.

Yes, I also resorted to the same fix unfortunately. Expected Miro to be more active in support.