Presentation Mode frame order not syncing

My team and I always order frames into the right sequence for our presentations as required, this usually works great! However on a few occasions recently, the order that I can see is different from the order my colleagues can see (even after refreshing) when they look at the frames list in the same board.
Also, the frames are not remaining in the order I left them at times. 
Has anyone else been experiencing this? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Claire Hartley - I have never experienced this.

However on a few occasions recently, the order that I can see is different from the order my colleagues can see

In which context? When viewing the frames in the frames panel, or when in Presentation Mode? Or both?

Hi Robert, thanks for the reply. 
Yes in both the Frames Panel and in Presentation Mode. For example when I look at my frames panel it would be sequenced frame A, B, C, D and would present that way.  When my colleague looks at it in the frames panel and tries to present, the sequence is B, C, A, D 🤔 We often work in pairs on our team and we are not the only pair to have found this happening occasionally. Any ideas? We have an Education Plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Claire Hartley - I just did a test by signing into Miro as two different users, from two different browsers, side-by-side, opened the frames panel for both users, and we saw the same frame order. Also, when I changed the order as one user, it updated in real-time for the other user.

So then I also tried this by setting the board’s Share settings to Anyone with the link → Can edit and recorded a GIF of how quick it should update for anyone on the board:

If everyone has cleared their browser cache, maybe tried a private/incognito browser window, and even a Miro desktop app, and the frames order still isn’t syncing for everyone, I would suggest creating a Miro support ticket (and including a link to this post).

It would also help if you were to come back here and let us all know what the support team tells you.

learning center → Get help → Support: