[POSSIBLE ISSUE] Comments in the mobile app not clickable

Hi,

I started using the Miro mobile app recently and everything worked very smoothly until yesterday when my team mate and I were no longer able to click on comments and read them.
We can see the comment icon but it’s just not clickable. This was not the case when we started using the app.

We already checked for updates in the app stores and we tried uninstalling and installing again. My team mate uses the Android app, I use the iOS.

Have you encountered this problem and do you know how we could solve it?

I would really appreciate any suggestions! 🙏

Robert Johnson 1 year ago

@Mihaela Yordanova / @Juarez Tanure - While  haven't heard back from the support team yet, I did just notice that I can select comments again. Can you?

View original

10 replies

Same here.

Is there a update / bug fix comming soon?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Same here (Android). I will open a support ticket and report back with what the support team tells me.

FYI: If you have a paid plan, you can open a support ticket by following these steps:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Mihaela Yordanova / @Juarez Tanure - While  haven't heard back from the support team yet, I did just notice that I can select comments again. Can you?

Hi Robert,

sometimes I can, sometimes I can’t. It also works on some boards and then it doesn’t. It’s very weird behaviour. My team mate can’t click on comments at all with the Android version. 

thanks for coming back to the issue btw :)

I still can't open 'em on my Android device at all. Only on desktop aplication...

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the replies. Let’s see what the support team has to say.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Juarez Tanure - The Miro support team reached out to me to see if the ticket should be closed. Since you are still experiencing the issue consistently, I have created a new ticket in your name - you should have received an email notification of this.

If you could let us know what happens, it would be appreciated :)

@Juarez Tanure - The Miro support team reached out to me to see if the ticket should be closed. Since you are still experiencing the issue consistently, I have created a new ticket in your name - you should have received an email notification of this.

If you could let us know what happens, it would be appreciated :)

Hey! Thanks a lot!

Already receinved. Thanks for looking out.

@Juarez Tanure hi, do you have any updates on the issue? :)

@Juarez Tanure hi, do you have any updates on the issue? :)

Just updated the mobile app version. Problem fixed on that new version.

\o/