Parts of the board deleted during sprint

• 17 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Unfortunately the Miro Tech Team and Customer Support Team is not very responsive. We hope they can find the issue for this bug. In the meantime I have to post this here to see if anyone knows if this bug is solvable?

After working 3 days on a board, suddenly there was a bug in the system and everything we produced from all participants during our design sprint was deleted from the board, sticky notes, presentations, frames, templates we filled out… we recognized after 1.5 hours that everything from our previous workdays was gone...

Anyone who experienced the same issue before and knows if they can fix this?

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Harald Federspiel -

unfortunately if you did not take a backup of your board at regular intervals, there is no user-driven way that I know of to roll back to an earlier revision of the same board. This is definitely a case for support as they may be able to do such a restore using internal tools…

Kiron

Thank you, Kiron for your quick response! We are in the middle of a sprint but the dev team did not get back to us yet. Let’s hope they can solve this issue :S

Best,
Harald

Userlevel 4

Hi @Harald Federspiel :wave:

On behalf of Miro Support team, let me apologize for the unpleasant experience. To give you a bit more context — our ticket queue has quadrupled since the outbreak, so the responses are indeed delayed now.

Still, as far as I can see, all of our communication happened today and the average reply time was around an hour. This is even faster than our commitment to the Premium Support customers, so I’m not sure if the phrase “not very responsive” describes the situation.

As for your request, I can see plenty of suspicious events in your activity log. I’ve attached a few screenshots from there — they could be a portion of good food for thought. Anyway, I already assigned a dedicated engineer to your ticket, so please expect the response as soon as we end our investigation.

Since your message here duplicates the original support request and our Community is helpless, I’m closing this topic and proposing to continue all further communication through the existing ticket.

Hope that’s at least a bit helpful!

Oleg

Head of Customer Support @ Miro