Skip to main content

I’m using the org chart template to represent a project risk breakdown structure and it seems to be ideal for what I need however I need help with selecting the correct types of links. The default boxes had multiple boxes linked from the left-hand side of each child node to the parent node above (example below under Environmental), however when I create new boxes they link directly from the center of the parent to the one below (example below under Site) representing more of a hierarchy. How do I create the links which connect to the side to represent of a list of child boxes stacked vertically below the parent box?

@Elliot NZ - When the Org Chart was first released, I gave it try and immediately found it confusing to use. Here’s a video of me stumbling through trying to get it work force siblings to be side-by-side:

I don’t think it’s possible to get it work as you have described (assuming I am even understanding the issue correctly).

Support/Feedback

If you are using a paid Miro subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions, asking the support team to confirm the behaviour:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C