Skip to main content
Question

One Miro Board, blocked from Editing

• 4 July 2024
  • 7 replies

I have a free plan that only has one Miro Board. I’m using to test Miro tyo see if I’d like to spend money on a plan When I try to edit my only board, it says I can only edit the 3 most recently created board. The board I’m trying to edit is the most recent and only board.

Since I’m on the free plan, I can’t contact support to ask for help to fix the issue. I’d pay for it, but if I can’t even use one board (even though they say I should be able to edit the last three), why would I want to spend any money on this product? Seems like this isn’t really for individual users who are trying to test and justify spending money.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Pinko Rosso - For starters, ensure that your dashboard’s filter is set to show ALL boards, i.e., “Owned by anyone”:

Yep, I only have one board that shows-up when my dashboard’s filter is set to show ALL boards (Owned by anyone). Won’t let me edit it… the one and only board is just grey’ed-out showing “View-only”

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Pinko Rosso - Can you share a screenshot of your entire Miro dashboard?

Board Name hidden in image for privacy

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Pinko Rosso - Sorry, can you share a screenshot while in list view?

Do you have a step of value that will help here? One Miro board is one Miro board :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Do you have a step of value that will help here? One Miro board is one Miro board :)

Wow. Apparently not 😂Your post has been converted to a support ticket.