Skip to main content

NOTES section creates random errors

• 21 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Very much a bug.

I want to check if anyone else has experienced the same problem I am. When there is a lot of copy in the Notes section, it will occasionally cut off a letter at the start of one line, or move it to another line; change formatting or revert back to an earlier save. It’s rather infuriating as I’m writing the speaker notes for a full day course and cannot afford to have the work unravel.

Anyone?

And if so, have you found a workaround?

Thanks,

Matt

1 reply

Here is an example. Note how 2nd line is a spelling mistake that’s been corrected (many times, now); 3rd section should read ‘Mark’ (not a spelling mistake - just something Miro decided to change it to); The digit ‘1’ on the next line has come from nowhere. The F for Facilitator’s Notes has appeared in the last line of the previous sentence. The ‘a’ has disappeared from the same word. And ‘A’ for Activity Board has now taken on the colour of the previous line. ‘1 -’ has come from nowhere; ‘Crazy 8s’ is supposed to be in the heading (H3) next to Activity Board. No dot…

I can kind of create the logic in my head for why it is making some of these mistakes, but no matter how often I edit, it goes back to this.

This is how it should look - let’s see if it retains the look this time or again converts it back to the weird mess above:

Nope. I closed out of the board to see what it would save, and now I’m back in, it’s changed it to something even more specially messed up. At least different, but not what I set it as:

This is literally doing my head in!