Skip to main content

The email address registered with Miro is no longer valid. Miro will not change my email address, so how can I get a response to any request for help since it gets sent to my registered email address?

I started with Miro back when it was RealtimeBoard. My account was registered to my personal email address, When my company started using Miro, I was able to access both accounts (company and personal) with one login. Awhile back I changed the registered Miro email to my work address (at the request of the company’s Miro administrator). It appears that this has confused Miro’s system, as when I try to change the email address back to my gmail account, Miro says that the email address is already in use. When I try to use a different email account, Miro never sends the confirmation email, so it never goes active. How do I get support for this? I recently retired, so any email sent to the registered email address goes to the bit bucket. Again, so how do I get support?

?Edit to remove email address]

Hi @Gene 

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. I opened a support ticket for you, to help sort this out for you. I edited your post to remove your email information. 

HI @Gene,

Eca here from Miro.

I can see that you’ve been in contact with out support team already. And with regards to your concern about the confirmation email, please note that it will be sent to your new email, not to the old one. 

To this end, I’ll mark your post as answered. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance.