Answered

"No accounts available" when trying to log in on mobile app.

• 23 April 2020
  • 1 reply

A client is having issues when trying to log in on the miro android-app with their account. They receive the following error message. “No accounts available. Please create an account from the desktop or tablet browser” followed by their email adress and the options to either logout or send feedback. I’ll attach a screenshot of the error below. 

When loggin in on the desktop, everything works fine for the client and he has no issues when connecting to a board. He has tried logging in and out on the app without success. 

Can someone help me out with this? 

icon

Best answer by Vlada 3 June 2020, 11:00

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Jörn Moberg! I’m truly sorry that your client has faced the issue and hope that my reply is still helpful!

The error message that you describe can appear if a user is not a member of any team. To fix it, the user needs to log in on the desktop or tablet browser and to create a new workspace. First of all, please ask the client to make sure that they use the same email when logging in on the desktop and on the Android app. If the email is the same but the issue still persists, please contact support@miro.com describing the issue. The case can be tricky for the Community but the Support team will be happy to investigate it further!