Skip to main content

I’m on the free plan and had multiple boards in my account - owned by myself and others, haven’t touched them in a month and they’re all gone now. Think there were only 3 editable boards and others in read-only. Can’t afford to lose a few of those. What are my options to have them recovered? 

Hi @GJ21,

Thanks for reaching out!

It’s concerning to hear that your boards have gone missing. On the Free plan, you can only have three editable boards, but any additional boards you were part of (even in read-only mode) should still be accessible if you're still a team member or if the owner hasn’t deleted the team.

To help with recovery, you can Double-check if you're logged into the correct Miro account (sometimes multiple accounts can cause confusion). Or you may also try to access the boards in a browser tab. 

You can try finding the board link by typing your board name:

• in your browser address bar
  • in your browser history search 
  • in your email search

If you still can’t find your boards, I’d recommend reaching out to Miro support, as they can look into your account further to assist with recovering any missing boards.

Please provide them with the following info:

• Team name - where the board is stored
  • Name of the board(s)

I hope this helps!

Hi @Eca thanks for your response.

I’ll get in touch with support and submit the info.

Cheers

@GJ21 - It is possible that you had currently been working with boards that currently not within your own team space, e.g., you were working with boards that were either shared with you as a Guest, or were set to Visitors/public access, i.e., anyone with the link can access, and now in the new dashboard UI, you will not see these other boards (or Starred boards) in your dashboard at all as they are not boards in your orgnaization.

See this post for more info:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/can-not-find-recent-boards-17842

A few other things to check are:

Dashboard filtering’

Make sure you are set to see boards owned by anyone:

Teams spaces where you may be a Guest

Check for any other team spaces that your profile may be associated with: