Answered

Move to account missing

• 8 June 2021
  • 4 replies

I don't have the option "Move to team" although I am the owner of the board. In the FAQ I had found that there was another solution via duplicating the board. But the duplicated board doesn't offer me this option either. Is there another way to change the owner of a board?

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 8 June 2021, 15:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Lizenz- u. Usermanagement BITS -

Move to team is to move a board to a different team not to a different owner. To change ownership, one way is to open the Share settings dialog for the board, select the Sharing settings link and you can set another user to be the owner.

Kiron

Hi. thanks it works. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

“Move to account” is confusing and misleading as the board is not necessarily being moved to a different account”. I move boards all of the time to another team in which is attached to my account profile. It should read “Move to team”. Just my two cents :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

“Move to account” is confusing and misleading as the board is not necessarily being moved to a different account”. I move boards all of the time to another team in which is attached to my account profile. It should read “Move to team”. Just my two cents :relaxed:

Sometime in the week or so, “Move to account” has been renamed to “Move to team” - thank you Miro :)