Skip to main content

I use the Miro QR Pictures and now I got an error message from it when I try to add a picture thru the form that opens from the QR code. I tried to send a picture both by taking a picture (about 1,6 MB) and by sending an existing picture (this one was 386 kB) and for both I got an error message:
Error Sorry, there was an issue sending your Picture. Please ensure your image is under 6 mb in size. Please try again.

I’ve tried many times with different pictures, but the same error message appears. I used it with my iPhone and from my laptop.

I also tried to contact Miro support but my email gets bounced back, can anybody help resolve this issue? Thanks in advance!

Hi @EmmiR 

Sorry to hear you are having issues. This is tricky at first but I was able to make it work.

1  - Select a blank Frame on your board. This is where the photos will show up when they are scanned in.

2 - Create a QR code on your board. Scan and either take a photo or choose one from your library.

3 - Hit submit. If it turns green and says “uploaded,” it shows up inside the Frame. If you hit the button again, then you get the error message. 

4 - The photos I tested uploaded very small at first, I almost didn’t see them.  I had to go into the Frame and drag the corners to make them bigger.

Try these steps and let me know how it goes. Good luck!

Hi @ElvaMiro !

Yes I followed all the steps above, but I’m not able to upload a picture (neither from pictures or by using camera) the error message shows up when I press the Send picture button and nothing shows up on the Miro board.

EDIT: I have use this feature a lot before, but the problem started on Friday

hmm, ok. I’ll open a support ticket for you, and someone will get in touch. 

Thank you @ElvaMiro!

@EmmiR A support ticket was created for you. If you find out what the issue was and how to solve, please update here, in case other users come across it as well. Thank you!

Fantastic, the tech team has resolved the issue and the Miro QR PIctures feature is working again! Thank you so much! 😊

PS. If you have an old QR code you might want to make a new one, so that it will work properly!

That’s great news, @EmmiR! 😊 Thanks for the update and for the tip about recreating old QR codes—super helpful! If you need any further assistance, just let us know.