Answered

Miro Experience from the "outside"

• 5 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Dear All,
I would like to understand the Miro experience for the ones, who are not signed up Miro users.

I create a link to one of my Miro board, I send the link to a couple “non-miro” people and what happens? Can they simply click the link and do there something or do they have to download something, or sign in? I was never invited as a “non member”, now I am, so I cannot really imagine how this must be. What kind of effort somebody needs to do to come to my miro board and work there….

Thanks
Barbara

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 5 February 2021, 17:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Barbara H -

The easiest way to do this is to share your board using the Anonymous Guest Editor access with the appropriate access level depending on what you’d like them to do (i.e. view only vs. comment vs full edit access) and adding a password for them to be able to access it.

Send them the link to the board and they can open an incognito session in their web browsers and access the link without the need to create an account or sign in.

Kiron

Thank you Kiron for your answer! Maybe I am not too familiar with the sharing option, can you please help me where do I find the  Anonymus Guest Editor?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Barbara H -

That’s the last option in the Share dialog image you pasted above. You pick the access level for “Anyone with the link” and then will have the option to set a password. Once you’ve done that, copy the board link and send it to the other folks.

More info about this mode of access is provided here: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012524559-Collaboration-with-Anonymous-Guest-Editors

Kiron

awesome! thanks!