Miro dashboard won't load on Firefox

• 14 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Several threads here about Miro not loading and it seems not solved. Some are many months back and support replies as “problem solved”, which is clearly not. I have the eternal loading animation after loading fine in the landing page and having a successful login.

Have to try in different browsers to know that the issue is related to the platform being bugged on Firefox. Please solve that.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@And -

Please open a Miro support request here providing the version of Firefox you are using and the platform you are on as well as the URL of a board which isn’t loading: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Hi, I’m new to the Community and in the last couple of weeks haven’t been able to load the Miro dashboard in Firefox 117.0, August 29, 2023 release.

It works perfectly in other browsers such as Safari and Chrome.

Could you please help me to resolve this?

Thanks, Soraya

I’m facing the same issue as Soraya O'Malley  Just started happening after an update on Firefox 117.0

I’m facing the same issue as Soraya O'Malley  Just started happening after an update on Firefox 117.0

Hello @evren, I got some help and it worked for me after I cleared my cache and cookies. I couldn’t find the exact instructions, but if you know how to do that it will hopefully work again! Cheers, Soraya

Open miro in an incognito window. Works then without any further faff.