Skip to main content
I have completed my Miro essentials learning. But how and where I can check the earned badges?

Hi @Elodelsia 

Congrats on completing your Miro Essentials learning!

Miro Academy is partnering with credentialing vendor Credly to issue badges. Upon completion of badge requirements on Miro Academy, you will be issued a badge via Credly and will be invited to claim it.

Once you do so, you’ll create a Credly profile and you will be able to access and view your badge on your Credly profile page. If you’ve received a badge on Credly before, be sure to use the same email address so that all your badges appear as part of the same profile. You can also share the badge on social media, display it on your LinkedIn profile, and download or embed the badge to use in other locations such as on a personal website or within your company platforms.

Additionally, when you finish a course, it will now automatically be showcased on your Miroverse profile, if you have one.miroverse_academy_badges.png

Thanks a million for our response @Eca ! However, I have few queries. Could you please he me with the below queries?

1. What is Credly?
2. As soon as I complete the course from miro academy, I am receiving mail from Credly to accept my badge. What happens if I don’t accept the badge from Credly after completing a course from Miro Academy? Will it not appear on my profile in Miroverse and Credly?

3.Is there any necessity to create account in Credly to accept my badge?

Hi @Elodelsia 

Credly is a credentialing vendor. They manage digital badges and verifications for multiple companies, not just Miro. If you collect other badgers or take classes from other companies, this is a way to have them all verified in one place. This is also a way to show proof that you completed and passed the courses. Hope this helps.