Miro 24h Innovation Barcelona Hackathon? 15th April

• 12 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Does anyone know how I can sign up to this so that I can get an idea of how to organize a Hachathon with my team?

24h Innovation Barcelona Hackathon on 15th April

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Ed Gonsalves - Most of us will need a little more context. How is Miro associated with this hackathon?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Ed Gonsalves do you want to organise a hackathon or take part in one?

@Robert Johnson and @Kees Froeling , I would like to experience this one in Catalonai received by notification from Miro, in order to decide how and when to organize one: 

Miro for Education supports the 24h Innovation Barcelona Hackathon. Is yours next?

On April 15, 200 students from all over Catalonia will gather remotely on Miro boards to solve 24 business challenges in 24 hours.”

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Ed Gonsalves , I don’t know about this one. we organize hackathons for Education for schools and universities in the Netherlands and other countries. We do that based on Miro. If you would like to get some insights, please let me know.

@Kees Froeling , sure that would be amazing. Maybe I could drop in on one at some point to get a flavour? Thank you so much

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@Ed Gonsalves this video gives you a short impression how such a remote event based on Miro looks like: 

Feel free to get in contact if I can help you further.