Skip to main content

I used the integrated Miro app within Microsoft Teams for a training today and while I thought I had launched Miro so that all attendees could see it on the main screen (in replacing the PowerPoint slides that were up), I realized that it wasn’t not showing at all. That each user simply got taken to the miro board via web browser. 

How do I make sure that the demonstrations done in Miro show up in the Teams recording? Thank you!

Hi Sijia!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

First, you need to find Miro in Microsoft Teams Store or just follow the direct link.

You can embed your boards into Microsoft Teams channels by creating a new tab. Click the plus icon. You will get a picker with various apps. Find Miro in the list of apps and select it. If you are not authorized in Miro in the same browser or within the desktop app, you will need to log in. Click Get Started and sign in or register with Miro.

8847b7fb9cd69aaaa46e8953c162714799ac2fc2.gif

For all the remaining steps please check out this article!

Please note if you are part of an Enterprise, your access settings will follow organization-wide access controls which might imply that some sharing options may be restricted. Learn more: Managing Enterprise sharing policy for embed integrations.

I hope this helps! 🌷

Best regards,

Thank you Yadira. I will follow these instructions in a test and see if I come up with the results I was hoping for. Thank you for sharing!

I have found this thread but am not sure it answered the question - which I have as well. When recording a Teams meeting the MIRO board embedded in the meeting via the app does not appear in the subsequent recording. Just the cams of people speaking. I know that a couple of years ago that one of the initiations of the MIRO app in MS Teams was that it could not be recorded. This still seems to be the case?