Loading bar is stuck at 99%

• 29 November 2020
  • 11 replies

Hello everyone !

Lately I ve been facing an issue with my Miro board that contains about 2000 components with 67 frames. When I open the board, the blue loading bar is stuck at the end of his path (99%). it’s like something is blocking it to disappear so that I can export my board in PDF and so on. I have another board that doesn’t have this issue. Have you ever faced this isse ? 

The blue loading bar never disappear.

Also when I try to see the list of my frames. It loads but never appears.

Thank you for you help and consideration :)

Marina 3 years ago

Hello there,

A new update from the Support team:

The fix for the loading issue has been released! Please sign off and into Miro again using your email and password (or your preferred authentication method) to make sure that you're using the fixed version of the app. 

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello! 

I have the same issue with 2 of my boards, whereas all other boards load properly. I have tried different browsers, but the problems remains. It seems though that my loading bar is stuck at 90%. Is there some way to fix it? My boards don’t even have that many elements. It’s been like that the whole day and it’s really inconvenient for my work. 

If you have any ways to fix it, please let me know as well! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@said zied & @Elli - My first suggestion would be to first try signing into Miro through a private/incognito browser window, to see if there is perhaps something stuck/corrupt/etc. in your main browser cache. If signing in through a private/incognito browser window does work, then you should completely clear out your browser’s cookies, temp files, cache etc.

However, if the above steps do not working and any of your boards still won’t fully load/function as expected, then you will need to reach out to the Miro Customer Support team directly by creating a ticket via this special form.

@Robert Johnson  Thanks for your suggestion, Robert. But the problem is here even if I use the Miro Desktop app. I don’t think that it can be related to browser issues, isn’t it? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@said zied - If you are using the Desktop App, you could try a rest of the application’s data (note: this will require you to sign in again). If you are using Windows, press the Alt key from the dashboard to get this menu:

Ultimately, this this isn’t working for you in the you should open a help desk ticket as the community members will not have the tools/access required in order to effectivity troubleshoot why the boards are not completely loading.

Thank you @Robert Johnson for your suggestion. I tried what you suggested but it didn’t work. so I created a help desk ticket and I am waiting for their assistance. Thank you :) 

@said zied + @Elli  When having reached similar barriers (only a few) where nothing else works –though it may seem drastic– I’ve reinstalled the Miro app and fixed the issue. Granted this is not a proper solution, but it should fix the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

By the way, I just noticed that this is at least happening to my in one board in a Free Plan team I am on. Happens in browser and desktop app, incognito/or not, desktop app data cleared, etc. I suspect it is related to an object(s) in the board. I will open a support ticket too.

@Robert Johnson  good call. Looks like objects linking between boards in paid and free accounts maintain limitations of the free account. @said zied + @Elli, though not a solution, we’re on the right path.

Userlevel 1

I am experiencing the same issue.  Also submitted a support ticket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

From support just now:

Thank you for reporting the bug! 

Good news! Our tech team have already identified the root cause of the issue and are now doing their best to resolve this for you. 

****Please note that the issue can also affect the Export option (to PDF) because the export procedure needs the fully loaded board before it can start. ****

Hopefully, this won't take too much time, so please bear with us! We will let you know as soon as the bug is fixed and the board loads successfully again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello there,

A new update from the Support team:

The fix for the loading issue has been released! Please sign off and into Miro again using your email and password (or your preferred authentication method) to make sure that you're using the fixed version of the app.