[KNOWN BUG] Zapier creates cards in a wrong spot

Hi

I am trying to link my todo list with miro using zapier

every time i create a task it appears somewhere random in the board, and not in the same frame i used in the zap

i guess the problem is happening because zapier is looking for a frame with a gird while grids are removed now.

Any idea what's happening here?

Helga 1 year ago

Hi everyone,

It turned out there's a bug on our end that causes this behaviour. The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @sam zack 

Thank you for reporting the issue! 🛠

We’re sorry you’ve run into it but please have no worries - I’ve converted this post into a support ticket and our team will reach out to you shortly via email. Stay tuned! 🙂

Hi @Helga,

Any update on that topic? I’m trying to set a Gmail Starred email → Miro Cards via Zapier and nothing is appearing on my board though the zap is correct. Is it still link to the grid issue?

Thanks,

Thibaud

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Thibaud Dubrule 👋

I can see that you have an ongoing conversation with our Technical support tam regarding that issue (ticket #411000). If you have any additional questions, please feel free to address them in the ticket #411000

Hope this helps!

Has there been any movement on this issue - i’m having it too - works when I test the zap, but doesn’t work at all when I turn it on

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone,

It turned out there's a bug on our end that causes this behaviour. The good news is that the team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on a fix for it. We're bringing our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience it causes! 

We'll definitely keep you updated on the progress. Please, bear with us! 

Same issue here. Any update on this?

Also having this issue and looking forward to a fix :)

Also having this issue

Same here. I created a Zap turning a insight in the Dovetail into a card in Miro but it’s appears in random place in the Miro :/

Same issue here. There doesn’t seem to be much traction or updates on the bug identified 8 Months ago 😔. Automations for creating objects in Miro via Zapier aren’t very useful if they don’t get created in the right frame / spot on large Miro boards. I’l love to see some updates on this issue. 

Same issue here too. Any update on this?

Hello. The bug was reported a year ago. Are there any updates? Unfortunatelly, this makes the Miro integration pretty much unusable.

Thanks for any updates!