[KNOWN BUG] Miro web clipper not saving screen shot

• 25 April 2022
  • 6 replies

I installed Miro Web Clipper, used it to capture a full screenshot of a retail/eComm website homepage. But Chrome shows error. No screenshot has been saved to my Miro team library. Chrome showing error. Does anyone know what’s going on? Tried many times, not working. Very frustrating. 

Alyona 1 year ago

Hey @Kublaiboy

Alyona from Miro Support is here for a moment.

I'm afraid the issue you're experiencing is caused by a bug on our end. The team is aware of it, but at this point, there's no ETA as to when it will be fixed. That being said, you can use our Web Page Capture plugin that allows you to capture the entire page. You can then crop the image if needed. Hope this will help as an intermediate solution. I'll be sure to let you know when the Web Clipper bug is fixed!

View original

6 replies

I found it works for “Visible Area” and “Selected Area”, but not “Entire Page”. Entire Page is what I really want. Does anyone know what’s going on?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hey @Kublaiboy

I'm afraid the issue you're experiencing is caused by a bug on our end. The team is aware of it, but at this point, there's no ETA as to when it will be fixed. That being said, you can use our Web Page Capture plugin that allows you to capture the entire page. You can then crop the image if needed. Hope this will help as an intermediate solution. I'll be sure to let you know when the Web Clipper bug is fixed!

Hey @Kublaiboy

I'm afraid the issue you're experiencing is caused by a bug on our end. The team is aware of it, but at this point, there's no ETA as to when it will be fixed. That being said, you can use our Web Page Capture foodle plugin that allows you to capture the entire page. You can then crop the image if needed. Hope this will help as an intermediate solution. I'll be sure to let you know when the Web Clipper bug is fixed!

I will do so!

Any idea when this will be fixed? I just read you are sunsetting the Capture web page feature, so this isn’t an option anymore.

I just received your newsletter about disabling the webpage capture feature. You recommend using chrome extension.

Unfortunately, this extension does not work for fullpage capture. 

Can you fix it please?

It’s beyond annoying that you removed the built-in Web Screenshot tool. Now the Miro Web Clipper isn’t capturing full page screenshots nor storing to the library.

This was our team’s #1 most used tool!

Time to switch to FigJam if this isn’t fixed ASAP!