don't miss

[KNOWN BUG] Bug in Dot Grid mode on iPadOS 16.1

• 27 October 2022
  • 5 replies

The “Dot Grid” mode seems to be malfunctioning after upgrading to iPad OS 16.1. See the following screenshot

The “dots” are rendered as a number of straight lines which makes the mode basically unusable. 

Meanwhile, the “Line Grid” mode and “None” mode are working fine. 

Apollonia 1 year ago

Hey @Hoi To Wai!

Looks like this is a recurring issue. The good news is that the team is aware of the issue and is working on it - thanks for the report! The word so far is that iPads tend to run on low memory and our app needs more, so this may be the possible cause.

I’ll let you know in this thread if we receive any updates on this, so stay tuned! :) 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Hoi To Wai!

Sorry to hear about the issue, and thanks for catching it! Can you tell us whether this issue appears in the tablet app/the browser (I assume, you’d be using Safari on iPad), or both? Also, what app/browser version are you currently on?

Hi, I am actually on the official Miro App at version v.3.21.2. The iPadOS version is 16.1(20B82) on an iPad Pro 11-inch (2019). 

In fact, after upgrading to this version of the official Miro App / iPadOS, there has been some glitches occasionally such as the app doesn’t recognize the Apple Pencil which requires quiting and restarting the app. I have tried reinstalling the app and it doesn’t help. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks for the information, @Hoi To Wai! Can you please check if the same behavior will be reproduce in Safari?

Yes, the same behavior can be reproduced on Safari.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @Hoi To Wai!

Looks like this is a recurring issue. The good news is that the team is aware of the issue and is working on it - thanks for the report! The word so far is that iPads tend to run on low memory and our app needs more, so this may be the possible cause.

I’ll let you know in this thread if we receive any updates on this, so stay tuned! :)