Skip to main content

I made a board on Miro then clicked "Export this board" button and chose “Save to Google Drive".

This creates a link to the board under My Drive in Google Drive.

Now, if I decide to rename the board in Miro, is it possible to set it to also rename the board that exists inGoo gle Drive without having to open Google Drive and rename it from there, too?

Hi @Phylla Magallanes 

I see nobody answered so I thought I would at least chime in - personally, honestly, I don’t know how to do this.

For what it’s worth, because both Miro as well as Google can be accessed “programmatically” it is possible to write a Miro app with more power than the built-in feature - it could save your links to a Google folder, rename your links, all that good stuff.  But . . . it requires some software development effort.

Now, if you use Miro itself to store the links to your other Miro boards, it WILL refresh. For example, I inserted a link to “01___EBUS___Check-in”

And after I renamed the board to “...Check-in-2” I could refresh it:

Thanks for the suggestion, Kenneth, but it’s really the Google Drive link, not a link on Miro, that I wanted renamed when I rename it from Miro.

Hi @Phylla Magallanes 

Eca here from Miro :)

It's not possible to automatically rename the board link in Google Drive when you rename the board in Miro. Since Google Drive operates separately from Miro, the two systems don't have that level of integration.

If this feature would be helpful to you, I encourage you to submit it in our Wishlist forum. Your ideas are what help us continue improving Miro!