Images won't upload web or app

• 25 November 2022
  • 1 reply

When I paste an image from the browser to the Miro board, it displays the loading and after is finished, the image is not displayed. What could be happening?. It is not happening when I upload a photo from a local folder. 

1 reply

Hi @Abar 
I’d be happy to help here!

I tried replicating the issue on my end but it seems like copying and pasting an image from a browser to a Miro board works fine. So I assume something on your end might be the reason behind this behavior. That being said, could you please try these basic troubleshooting steps and see if it helps:

1. Try the Incognito mode or any other browsers' Private mode or window. This allows us to rule out the possibility that the issue is caused by cache and cookies or some browser extensions. If you have some extensions enabled in the incognito/private mode - please temporarily disable them.
    If in the Incognito mode everything works fine, make sure to clear your browser's cache and cookies and then sign out and back into your Miro profile anew before checking the process in the standard mode. Additionally, please disable all extensions for your browser.
  2. If you use VPN, try switching it off/on.
  3. Switch to another browser/network/device, if possible, and check the situation there.
  4. If you are using the Miro desktop app please try to re-install it.

If none of the above help, please let me know. I’ll create a support request for your case so that we can further investigate the issue.