Skip to main content
Answered

I delete it a member and accidentally delete it his content , I need to restore content

Hello everyone, 

I accidentally delete all the content for 1 member 

I delete it the member but I click on delete his content 

I want the content back , what should I do ? 

please help me 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@sally ziwana - If you are using a paid or Education Plan, then the boards should still in the Trash where you (or whomever was showing as the new owner of the content at the time you removed the user) should be able to restore them:

However, if you are on the Free Plan, you will need to either:

1. Open each board by link and restore it – but, you’ll need the link (tip: ask other team members, check your browser history or emails, etc.) More on restoring boards here.
  2. If the content is worth it, you could upgrade to the Stater Plan for one month for $10 USD. Note: You’ll need to remove all other users and add them back, otherwise you’ll be prompted to pay for a license for each team member when you upgrade.

Articles related to downgrading back to free:

Userlevel 1

thank you for your reply , unfortunately i am on the free plan 

i just subscribed to starter plan  but I could not find anything in Trash

:( I hope the support to reply 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@sally ziwana - Just to confirm, now that you have a paid subscription, did you open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions?

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Userlevel 1

I opened  a ticker before the subscription and it is still open ,should i keep waiting for a reply , or should I open a new one ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

One is sufficient :)

Userlevel 1

@Robert Johnson thanks 

@sally ziwana 
It worked out? I have the same problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Carlos Xavier - The boards owned by the deleted user would still have been moved to the Trash for 90 days. If you are on a paid or education plan, then every remaining team member should check the Trash. And if you're on a free plan, since you do not have access to browse to a Trash can, you'll need to have the board link and try to open it from the link.  But only the new board owner will have the restore option when trying to open the board. 

@Robert Johnson We have the Starter plan, but the Trash are empty. 
I removed the user and don't send his backcup to another person, the support miro can help me on this case? 
Its a several issue, this person exclude was a oldest user.. 😥

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Robert Johnson We have the Starter plan, but the Trash are empty. 
I removed the user and don't send his backcup to another person, the support miro can help me on this case? 
Its a several issue, this person exclude was a oldest user.. 😥

@Carlos Xavier - Since you have a paid subscription, you can open a support ticket by follow6thrse steps:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

While you wait for the support team to reply, I would still ask every team ember to check their Trash. I cannot say what the support team will be able to do.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Carlos Xavier 

Were you able to create a ticket for this case? If not, I sent you a DM regarding what I found on the backend.