I can’t pay and upgrade my miro plan

• 7 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello . I can’t pay and upgrade my miro plan . When I pushed the button “upgrade” everything was freezing . I tried to change browser , I tried to log out and log in, I tried to open miro on laptop, another laptop and phone but still it doesn’t work . But I need it very much and as much quicker as possible. 

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Diana Tomina ,

Thanks for sharing! We’ve converted your post into a ticket because this particular case requires further investigation. Rest assured soon you will be approached by Customer Support Department!

I have same issue.

I “urgently” want to upgrade my free account to the consultant plan. 

So, I click on upgrade, choose the consultant plan, enter my credit card info (automatically detects the correct country), but when I click on “purchase” I get:

“Sorry, your payment transaction has failed”

When I click again, I get: “Customer create failed”

Please help me!

I am having the exact same issue.  I’ve been trying to upgrade for over a month & keep getting the same message even after clearing all cache and restarting.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kristie Lemauga - Are you able to try from a completely different device or network?

You could also try creating a whole new, paid team to see if that works. You can move boards there after and add additional team members if needed. 

I too cant upgrade my Free plan. When completing out the payment card details the “review” button doesnt work? 

I am unable to upgrade my plan. I have completed all details required & click on review button which gives the spinning waiting wheel & does not progress. As I don’t want to put my credit card details in again & was hoping there is a way to make sure the payment has not been accepted before I try again?

Userlevel 1

Hi @Michelle Heuer + @SD150 — thank you both for reaching out about this. Have you tried upgrading on a desktop computer vs. mobile device? We would suggest trying that first if you haven’t already; and any screenshots you can share of your environment will continue to help us troubleshoot this. We hope to have you up and running in a new plan soon!