Question

I can't copy/paste an object.

• 14 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello.

My question is simple, I tried to find an answer to my issue but there’s no answer at all.

Miro doesn’t let me use copy/paste functions when I click on the 3-dots menu of any object, it shows me the message: These actions are unavailable via context menu. Please use: CTRL+C for copy and CTRL+V for paste. And when I try to use CTRL+C and CTRL+V, nothing happens.

And before someone ask me a silly question if I’m using the desktop or web app, of course I’m using the web app and since I said “click”, it means that I’m on a pc, not a mobile device.

Just give me a straight answer why it’s not possible to copy/paste a simple object: line, square, circle, star, text block, etc., using the integrated menu of any object?...I think this question doesn’t requires a scientific level to answer it...is just about the copy/paste function that I’m talking here, nothing more, not trying to do something of other dimension either.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@GEOM - Sounds like you are not the owner of the board and the owner have restricted content copying:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018350399-How-to-allow-or-restrict-copying-and-exporting-boards-and-content

I have the same issue with boards I own.