Question

How to reduce the font size on some arrows?

• 30 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Firstly, getting to any form of help on a paid product like this has been hell. I click on ? symbols only to be taken on a wildgoose chase. I then have to register for the ‘community’. Why? I pay for your service, all I want is help.

The registration process has 8 fields that I don’t care for when I want help, but if you omit ONE, your entire page gets reset. Not helpful. Remember - I want help because the product isn’t working (and I am sure all this data is part of my PAID for subscription, so this third party now has more data I don’t think it needs.

My problem? I’d like to reduce the font size on some arrows - in fact, I’d like any of the arrow formatting functionality to work. It doesn’t. I might get lucky on the third or fourth time of ‘clicking’ on the down arrow for font size. Or I might not get lucky at all. Highly frustrating, all I need to do is update 4 arrow text fields, and here I am ranting and the electrons again. My good god, I pay for this. 

I recently ran a marathon - I saw one of the supporters with a sign ‘Remember - you paid to do this’ - yeah I did - and I got 26.2 miles/41.195km’s of road to race. With miro - I gave more of my data away, when all I wanted was some smaller text on some bloody arrows.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Michaelmoss - You can find information on contacting Miro Support in the How to Contact Miro Support Help Center article.

This link:

… shows you how to find the support form:

You can only submit a request from the dashboard of a paid team or a board that belongs to it.
✏️ We can share profile/subscription-related details with profile/subscription owners only.

e201221e329a040df4bf18bbaef4bcc30cad0284.gif

And this link:

… takes you directly to the support form.

I’d like to reduce the font size on some arrows

I am using the latest stable version of Chrome on Windows 10 64-bit and the following actions are working for me:

I also tested this on the latest Miro desktop app (version 0.6.2) and was able to adjust the font size.

Can you tell us more about your conditions?

• Are you using a browser - which one/version?
  • What OS?
  • What type of device are you on?
  • If a browser, have you tried
    • private/incognito mode?
    • disabling any installed extensions (usually accomplished by using private/incognito mode)

A video can also help us see exactly what is going on - Loom is free and quite easy to use.

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but it seems that it isn’t possible to edit the font size of multiple selected arrows. I’d really appreciate it if this would be possible. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but it seems that it isn’t possible to edit the font size of multiple selected arrows. I’d really appreciate it if this would be possible. Thanks.

@IJsbert - You may want to add your idea to also adjust font size (and other properties) to this existing Wish List idea post → https://community.miro.com/ideas/resize-multiple-lines-at-the-same-time-8161

You could also create your own Wish List idea post by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.