Answered

How to invite new users / do I need day pass?

• 26 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi, I’ve seen some similar posts, but I am still a bit confused. 

I am new to the Free plan, and am running a workshop with about 20 people who have never used Miro. I tried to invite a couple folks to test my board, but they never got the invite. (I sent invite via the Share button on the board).

1. Do they have to have accounts already for me to be able to invite them? How do I invite them to my board? This is a group who have never even heard of Miro.
  2. Do I need to purchase a day pass for the participants?

Thanks. I feel like I’m missing something super obvious. I’d love to use Miro for the workshop.

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 26 May 2020, 23:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jarrell McAlister -

On the free plan there’s no limit as to the number of full edit users who can collaborate with you on a board. 

As part of the process for them to do this, when they receive the invite e-mail they would be prompted to register with a Miro user account. Once they have done that, they would be able to access the board.

The other choice is to enable the invite link and just provide it to your folks as per the Share dialog screenshot below:

Provide them with the link and when they access it, they’d register a Miro user account and then be able to access the board.

Kiron

Ah that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up! Trying invitations now.