How to format Wireframe text area?

• 23 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

I want to make small text area but with unaltered font size. Resizing text area is hard. When changing its height the text area flips on the upper border to the top. I managed to shrink it more but unfortunately the placeholder text gets also shrinked! There is no font formatting options. And how I can align that text up in the text area box, not in the center? Watch the video:

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Aladeen

I used a textarea in the following picture and it doesn’t show this what your textarea shows:

My guess: Maybe you can try an other Browser instead of the Miro-APP

I’m using Chrome and it does work - the text of the textarea is always placed in the left top corner.

I have no idea why this doesn’t work in your example.

Michael

Userlevel 2

Maybe Chrome is good for you but is not the browser I choose. This is not a piece of good advice, to tell someone changes the browser. Maybe you can advise me to change the operating system? Computer? The country I live in? For my purposes Firefox on Linux is the best.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Aladeen,

sorry - I think you got me wrong.

Only say: Try it with an other Browser, does it change?

If so: You’ve got the error and than I recommend to contact the support via:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799

That is one of the best ways to find out why this is happening and to stop this because they can stop this error.

I will never recommend to change a Browser only because of using an other Browser - it only has one reason:

To find the error and give a ticket for the support so they can help that this problem belongs to history.

And you - of course - doesn’t have to change your system.

Michael