Answered

how to edit voting session after it's saved for later?

• 9 April 2021
  • 2 replies

How do you make edits to a voting session you saved for later? Situation:

I created a voting session, and saved it to “vote later”. 

Then I decided I wanted to increase the number of votes each person could have, so I went to Voting / Upcoming and clicked the name of my session, opening the “Edit voting” sidebar.

But when I make changes like increasing the number of votes, the “Save to vote later” button remains greyed out and nothing happens when I click it. I tried changing multiple things in the voting set up (number of votes, voting area, etc.,) and the Save button is still inactive.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 9 April 2021, 23:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MichelleF - Unfortunately this is a known bug and the last update I had from Miro support about this was that it is on their backlog to fix.

I would suggest subscribing to the following post that I will update when I hear something about this:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/known-bug-change-voting-settings-not-saving-4098

I would also opening a Miro support ticket of your own as a means of feedback - hopefully this will increase the priority to fix the issue.

learning center → Get help → Support

thank you so much! i don’t know why i couldn’t find that when searching the community.