I would like to try Miro and use their Free Plan. How can I create a free Team?
Best answer by Robert Johnson
I'm back home now and on my laptop, so this should go a little quicker for me ;)
I believe the scenario you have described is a bit of a bug/known issue, but I will gladly invite another very experienced Miro user/community member,
From what I’ve learned, since you joined by invitation to another team, in order to create your own team you will need to:
- Leave all five teams that you are currently a member of.
- Once you have left ALL teams, you will most likely experience a known issue where Miro will no longer load for you, i.e., the spinning Miro logo will just… spin. To get around this, you will need to login to Miro using your browser’s Incognito/private browsing mode.
- Once you are logged back into Miro, you should see no team in your dashboard, and have the “+” icon to create your own Free team.
- Once you have created your Free Plan team, you should be able to go back to your regular/non-private browser session (you may need to logout and back in).
- And the last step, have someone invite you back to those five teams you were a member of.
If all of that fails, you should definitely open a ticket with with Miro support.