Answered

How do you remove borders around text in a concept map?

• 22 April 2020
  • 5 replies

The web product adds borders around text using the concept/mind mapping template arbitrarily and I can’t find a way to remove the border. So out of 100 nodes on the map, there are about 5 that randomly have borders around them. Help!

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 23 April 2020, 17:15

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@bradwalcher -

could you attach a screenshot of what is happening as I’m trying to reproduce it via the web app using the concept map template and have not been able to. I added that template, entered text into each of the boxes, added a few new nodes and entered text within them and no borders around the text so far…

Kiron

Thanks @Kiron Bondale! As you can see, the lower part of the map started arbitrarily adding these borders. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That is really bizarre! The only time I ever see any kind of border is when I click on a node to add a child.

Just out of interest, which browser are you using as I’m on Google Chrome?

Also, I’m assuming you are using the Mind Map template and not one of the other two mapping related ones?

Shoot! Yes, I’m on Chrome as well. I just checked and confirmed I’m using the mindmapping template. Quite odd. I think I’ll have to delete those nodes and re-enter them...

[MacOS 12.6][Chrome 113.0.5672.126]

Also experiencing this issue and it’s making my OCD flair up. It adds signifiers to an otherwise uniform mind map, making viewers think that there are attributes to the mind map that are important but not specified anywhere.