How do I make icons stick to task cards?

• 10 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, I am currently using a version of the Weekly Traction Planning Board and would like to ask whether anyone knows how to make an icon stick to and move with the task card?

I have tried grouping the icon and the task card together, but the icon disappears when you move the task card. I found that if I positioned the icon half off the task card and then grouped them, I could position my task card then double click on the icon and hit the page up key and it would appear. This works ok until I add more tasks in, which moves other task cards down. When I do this the task card moves down but the icon stays put. I can’t seem to get the icon to move with the task card.

Does anyone have any tips that could help?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@SLB - The Weekly Traction, Planning Board template uses the Kanban framework. Unfortunately, Grouping does not work in a Kanban board - I don’t see any way around this.

Wish List Idea Post

I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

@Robert Johnson Thanks for your help. I have posted it to the wish list.

For anyone that thinks this would be helpful and would like to vote, the link is here:

Grouping items on the Kanban framework | Miro