Hide Link Buttons

• 12 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi guys, 

I’m actually creating user flows in Miro and import/sync mobile screen designs from Sketch App to the Miro board. Then I link from each of these synced screen designs to Zeplin (for the developers / measurements etc.) – Experienced this as a quite nice workflow!

Only annoying point: Depending on the view zoom, the link buttons in the upper right corner are quite large and so cover content. Is there any trick/function to hide the link buttons (like “hide comments”) to have a cleaner and undisturbed view?

Thanks in advance! 

Best,
Christop 

Christoph Klein 3 years ago

@Kiron Bondale and all who read this – please vote here: 
https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/hide-link-to-buttons-1656

Thanks!

:wink:

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Christoph Klein -

I’ve played around a bit with this and there doesn't appear to be a way to get the link button to scale based on zoom level or to be hidden. As such, I’d suggest adding it as a wish list post following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron

Userlevel 2

Hi @Kiron Bondale thanks a lot for the quick response!
Ok, I’ll add it to the wish list as suggested. 

Best
Christoph 

Userlevel 2

@Kiron Bondale and all who read this – please vote here: 
https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/hide-link-to-buttons-1656

Thanks!

:wink:

Userlevel 4

Hi guys, 

I’m actually creating user flows in Miro and import/sync mobile screen designs from Sketch App to the Miro board. Then I link from each of these synced screen designs to Zeplin (for the developers / measurements etc.) – Experienced this as a quite nice workflow!

Only annoying point: Depending on the view zoom, the link buttons in the upper right corner are quite large and so cover content. Is there any trick/function to hide the link buttons (like “hide comments”) to have a cleaner and undisturbed view?

Thanks in advance! 

Best,
Christop 

Hi - Maybe I’m missing something obvious - BUT - why not add the link to an accompanying shape or a containing frame so the link icon is off your item off interest to start with?

on my screen at 5% the link button is behind the item on the frame

Also - maybe there is a dynamic I don’t see but the link button is never (on my screen) bigger than the boarder width of the wire-frame for a ‘fone - I appreciate your importing from another tool - couldn’t you just ‘un-crop’ to have a white boarder of the size of th elink button?