Help with interactive board features❗ Question❓

• 3 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

I’ve been asked to help support a team who are using miro boards in their training courses. 

We’d like to be able to check previous versions of a board so attendees can check on what it looks like when the board has been populated - this is specifically for when carrying out training exercises with course attendees. Or a button that shows what the exercise looks like when populated - either would be good :)

We’d also like to be able to have a clickable button that attendees can click on the board that provides guidance on how to complete the training exercise - so essentially this information is hidden until someone clicks the button and its then revealed and then they can hide the info again once they've read it.

Firstly is this do-able? Secondly, is this do-able on the free version?

Thanks!

CC

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Cameron Craig -

While there’s no direct way to achieve these two objectives, here are a couple of options:

1. You could have a Miro object-to-object link from the incomplete exercise frame in one board to a past (completed) exercise frame in a different board. You would need to provide your learners with access to both boards. A different way to achieve this is what I do for my classes - I have the solutions in a separate, hidden frame which I reveal once the learners have finished the exercise.
  2. You could use comments to achieve this. Someone can click on the comment and that will reveal the instructions.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Cameron Craig :

I recommend using a combination of wordwall and miro - you can create your own clickable tests/quizzes/  and much much more in wordwall - it’s so cool and combine it with miro:

More information about wordwall here:

https://wordwall.net/

In wordwall you can also see the results of your participants - it is so cool and easy - I love it.

Here is a link how to embed a wordwall-quiz into a miro-board

https://community.miro.com/peer-support-45/wordwall-learningapps-org-5876

Michael