Having problem with Text background color

When I create a text box it's not possible to apply the transparent background on it. Its default stays in White. 

Anyone having this same issue?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sérgio K. Andrade -

Can you clarify what you mean? If you are referring to the text background color, the transparent option is the top left of the color palette and is working fine for me (see below).

Kiron

​​​Text with white background even though I've selected the transparent one.

Hi Kiron, thanks for taking the time to help. What you showed it is exactly what I'm trying to do, but for some reason it's not working… Even when the transparent background is selected, the text comes with a white one. Tried it with different typefaces and happens to all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sérgio K. Andrade -

Can you try with a different Miro access method (e.g. incognito browser or desktop app)? Also, is this happening just on a single board or all boards?

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Sérgio K. Andrade - The first troubleshooting step should be to:

• If a browser,
    • Sign out and back in (a code change may have been pushed and needs to be picked up)
    • clear the cache
    • disable all extensions (opening an incognito/private browser window usually takes care of this for you)
    • Try a different browser
    • Try the Miro desktop app
  • If using the Miro desktop app, reset the application data.

To confirm it is your computer or (possibly, but unlikely) your Miro account profile, I created a test board with a sticky note with a transparent-background text object. You should be seeing this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Another possible culprit could be any installed custom Miro apps.