Answered

Graphic as thumbnail

• 18 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello!

I use SnagIt to get a screenshot and then I simply use Copy & Paste to get the screenshot in Miro. Idealy I don’t want to show the whole screenshot on my miro board, because it takes to much space. I would love to have a thumbnail of the graphic, but still have to possibility later to enlarge / see the whole graphic / screenshot. Is there a way to achieve that?

Thanks

Georg

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 18 December 2020, 18:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Georg - The functionality you are describing does not currently exist, however, I like the sounds of it! I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

As for a workaround, I would suggest putting your screenshot on the board and resizing it so that it is smaller and then zooming in to see it in more detail. Keep in mind, you would then want to develop your board at a lower zoom percentage, so you can then zoom in on a picture. In this example, I designed the board at 25%:

@Robert Johnson Thanks for the feedback. I have added it to the “Wish List”. Let’s see if Santa listens :thinking:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I added my vote: https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/graphic-as-thumbnail-3067

@Georg - You should add your vote too :wink: