Free User converted themselves to Full Licence?

• 11 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, am sure this is just a setting somewhere!

I’ve been made a Miro admin yesterday and noticed that one ‘Free’ licence user in our organisation has managed to make themselves a ‘Full’ licence user, then done the same for for 7 other ‘Free’ members. This has taken us over our licence allocation. 
I can’t work out how they did it? Any ideas please for an admin newbie greatly appreciated! 😊

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Adele Beeby - Given the scenario you have outlined, one may deduce that you were made Company Admin of an Enterprise Plan that has subscribed to the Flexible Licensing Program.

Does any of this sound familiar?

Given your new found super powers, here is an appropriately-named Help Center article that you’ll surely want to check out → I am a new Miro Admin. Where to start?

Thanks @Robert Johnson it is indeed the FLP on Enterprise, massively appreciate the link, I’ll check it out!
(Can you tell I was made admin with no help or training?? 😆)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @Robert Johnson it is indeed the FLP on Enterprise, massively appreciate the link, I’ll check it out!
(Can you tell I was made admin with no help or training?? 😆)

You’re welcome! I was going to ask if there was another admin you could reach out to, but stopped when I realised that perhaps the previous admin had moved on you could suddenly be the sole admin😉

Congratulations on the promotion!