Skip to main content

When presenting using frames, I want to be able to use links to jump over certain frames if they are not applicable. When I am using links, it'll jump to the linked frame, but then go back to the next frame after the one I linked from.  For example:

I want to go: frame 4, frame 5 (click link to frame 10), frame 10, frame 11, frame 12

What’s happening: frame 4, frame 5 (click link to frame 10), frame 10, frame 6 (instead of 11), frame 7 -- which are the frames I intended to skip.

How can you set up a more flexible frames navigation for a facilitator? Basically, for a choose your own adventure type scenario, where you don’t want to cover all frames.

Hi @Robert Henley 

Thanks for reaching out! I understand how important it is to have flexible navigation when presenting, especially for scenarios like "choose your own adventure."

Unfortunately, the current frame navigation will follow the linear order of frames after a link is used, which is why it jumps back to the next sequential frame after the one you linked from. While there isn't a built-in feature to skip over frames in the sequence, a workaround would be to use links within the frames themselves to manually guide the flow as needed.

For example: After you jump to Frame 10, copy the link of your next preferred Frame and paste it to the previous Frame.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or need additional tips, feel free to ask in the Community.