Skip to main content

Hi All,  The business that I’m supporting uses a range of diagramming software - both Miro and Visio to name the primary tools used. We need to be flexible with this situation and to enable Miro diagrams to be exported to Visio. Does anyone have a set of work instructions to do this  - if it's possible in Miro pls? 

Hi @Michael Evans ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! 😊

Currently, Miro doesn't have a built-in feature to export diagrams directly to Visio. However, you can export your Miro boards as an image or PDF and then import them into Visio. If you think a direct export option to Visio would be helpful, I recommend submitting this as a wishlist idea. Our team regularly reviews these suggestions to improve Miro's functionality based on user needs.

If you need any further assistance or have more questions, feel free to ask!

Hi Eca, thanks for the response, given the mixed use of Miro and other diagramming products in use by companies I've worked with over the last 5 years, I think getting it as a new feature would be much appreciated and demonstrate a customer first element to the product. I'll put it on my wish list! thanks.