Answered

Exporting Card Content

• 14 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Is there a way to export the cards on a board? Exporting content to an image or PDF only shows the title, or part of it. Can the card content be downloaded or exported to image or PDF, even from the card view?

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 14 December 2020, 15:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Paulh -

You can export most of card content (except comments added to them) using the Export to CSV feature.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Paulh / @Kiron Bondale - One bug/missed requirement I will point out, which may become more relevant as we move into a new year is that the date being exported from the set date calendar picker, does not include the year.

My card:

And the exported CVS:

I am going to submit this to Miro support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update # 1 from support:

We are sorry the CSV export doesn't show the full date at the moment. We have passed your case along to the team behind the feature — rest assured they will now investigate this further to see how we can get things back to normal for you.

We will definitely keep you posted on our progress. Please bear with us!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Update:

Thank you for your patience! The development team has released a fix to the issue where the year was incorrectly shown or missing on the date when exporting a card. Please note you may need to log out and back into Miro to ensure you are on the latest version of the client containing the fix.

I have confirmed that the year is now present upon export to CSV:

"This is the card title. The date for this card is set to 2019-12-15","sdfsdf   sdfsdf","","","","2019-12-25"