Answered

Downloading legible Miro Boards

• 20 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi Everyone,

We just wrapped up a three day retreat with 35 people. We collectively had the participants dream of what the world would look like in 2200 if it was green, clean and just. We built a board that started in 2020 and added events between 2020 and 2200.  The issue we are having is how do we share / communicate these boards with the attendees. Screenshots downloads using Miro are focused on one section of the timeline, so I’d have to break each timeline into 5 parts due to the length of each board. I would love to show the whole timeline in a landscape view so folks can scroll from left to right and view the timeline in a way that makes sense.

Anyone else have this issue and know how to present a long and wide board? 

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 20 May 2020, 16:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tory Stephens -

How have you used frames in the board? When you export to PDF, each frame becomes its own page and viewers could then scroll and zoom through it or print it on whatever sized paper they wanted to if you had a single frame surrounding the full timeline...

Kiron

@Kiron Bondale thanks a million! This is exactly what I was looking for. After I clean up the boards and organize the information I will use this feature to hand the information over to the participants. 

Go community!