Default team

• 3 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi I have just implemented an Enterprise account at my company, ~40 users. I have set up a team structure to manage permissions and who-can-see-what. The teams are largely exclusive, but there is a limited amount of cross over where some folk have a primary and a secondary team. Is there a way of setting which of their teams will be the default when someone opens Miro? I want to minimise the setting up of boards in the wrong places

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Chris Richardson -

Unfortunately not, at least as far as my experience with the Consultant plan (which also supports multiple team creation) goes. Miro remembers the last team you were working in and will show that to you. Even when you log out and log back in it will take you back to the dashboard view for the team you were last in.

I did a quick search of the wish list ideas and couldn’t find a matching one, so I’d suggest adding a new wish list idea for this capability following the guidelines here and remember to upvote it yourself: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know 🌠 | Miro

Kiron