Answered

Database shape not working

• 1 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Tried to select database shape from all shapes menu.  Dragged it onto the board, briefly saw a very flattened database shape, then it became a plain rectangle.  Cannot get the traditional ‘can’ database shape onto my board no matter how many times I try.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 1 September 2020, 05:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kate H  - This sounds like one of those weird glitches that just sorta happens sometimes. I have tried creating the database shape in Chrome, Edge Chromium, Chromium, and Firefox browsers from Windows 10 to boards in both my Free and Consultant Plans and cannot replicate what you are describing no matter how many times I try.

A few more questions:

• Do you have another device you can try this from?
  • Could you try from another browser? Maybe try logging in from a private/incognito browser session and try again?
  • Is there someone else who could try this on the same board?

If you have a paid plan and wanted to create a test board, reproduce it from that board, and then turn on Anyone with the link Can edit, and share the board link here or private message me, I could try it.

I’m actually having the same problem. When you zoom in, you can very slightly see the top of the can, but the top of the “can” is so small that the shape basically looks like a rectangle.