Content disappeared

• 2 June 2020
  • 8 replies

Today I noticed all the contents had disappeared when I accessed the board

We must get this data back because the next workshop will be held at 2:30 am June 4 (GMT).

I have already emailed the support team, but the autoreply said “we have to go through the ticket queue one by one - this delays our responses at least by several days.”

Does anyone have advice for this?

Nozomi

Marina 3 years ago

Hi @Nozomi Itoh,

I’m sorry this has happened. It is good that you’ve already reached out to the support team, - I’m afraid this online community is not the right place for such questions. Since the issue with lost content requires a thorough investigation (to check what caused content loss - accidental deletions on your side or a glitch on Miro’s side), the community is helpless here. All similar cases are always forwarded to the support team.

I’ve checked that the team has already replied to you. I hope this issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

@Isman Tanuri, thanks for mentioning me!

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

After the first part of a 2 day workshop I was cleaning up the board to create a pdf - and … all created content disappeared. As if the board was reset to where it was this morning. 

I put in a ticket - but that won’t give me a reply for days the responds says - due to high volume of tickets.

Anyone experience with this issue? And what can I do to get this data back, before the close of the workshop tomorrow?

Floor

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Floor Blindenbach,

I am so sorry this has happened to you :pensive:

Each case with lost content should be thoroughly investigated by the Support Team in the first place, only Technical Support Engineers can check if the content was deleted due to some actions on your side (like accidental deletions by other collaborators), or due to some technical issue on Miro’s side. 

I have found you ticket in the queue, and I will let the team know about your case. Let’s continue our conversation via email. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry to hear that, @Nozomi Itoh . Has this been resolved? Is this only for one board or all boards in your account?

Hi @Marina this could be a critical issue.

Thank you for your quick response, @Isman Tanuri ! Other boards are still available.

I’m not sure this problem caused by some of us or by some technical problem of Miro.

In either case, I hope Miro Support Team  will handle this problem as soon as possible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nozomi Itoh,

I’m sorry this has happened. It is good that you’ve already reached out to the support team, - I’m afraid this online community is not the right place for such questions. Since the issue with lost content requires a thorough investigation (to check what caused content loss - accidental deletions on your side or a glitch on Miro’s side), the community is helpless here. All similar cases are always forwarded to the support team.

I’ve checked that the team has already replied to you. I hope this issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

@Isman Tanuri, thanks for mentioning me!

HI MIRO,

I was selecting some elements in my board, however i hit delete (all the items in the board got selected accidentally) and my browser refreshed due my internet loosing connection at the same time.
I tried to hit crtl+Z when the page reloaded when the internet return but it had refreshed.
I’m at a loss because i have client presentation of that same board tomorrow. Hoping I can retrieve this absolutely valuable information.

Hoping and waiting your response.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@K R -

You should open a support request with Miro for this here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Assuming you don’t have a backup of the board, they may be able to restore it from a system backup but only they could confirm that.

Kiron

Thanks a lot Kiron
I’ve submitted a request on  support@miro.com , yes i didnt have a back up of the board.

The situation is reversible but requires resource allocation. I’m hoping and praying they are able to do so as I have to present this board today.

Some mistakes can’t be undone but here is one that can! I’ve suggested some Ui tips that could help avoid this situation.

Fingers crossed.

Karthik