Consultant plan for a 1-day workshop?

• 13 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I've read all the related posts and it’s still not clear exactly how it works. Scenario:

I run a 1-day workshop where I’m unlikely to work with that group again. There are 20 participants who I’ll split into 4 teams.

If I have consultants sub, do I then have to pay $60 for 20 x day licences to allow them all to contribute to their team boards? I need everyone to be able to write and add sticky notes and complete templates etc.

2nd question: Would those 20 have to sign up/register and can they just access the board without registering?

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Mark Stuart -

1. If you use the Day Pass approach, then yes, you’d be charged for each use so with 20 concurrent users, that would be $60 as you do need edit access based on the activities you have listed. The other option is to go with the anonymous guest editor access to the boards - this would not cost you anything and when the day is over you could revoke the public access. The downside of this is that you wouldn’t know who was whom when they were editing the board as anonymous users are unable to rename their access nicknames (e.g. Guest Designer, Guest Builder).
  2. If you use a Day Pass, then yes, folks need to sign up with Miro. If you go with the anonymous guest editor access, then no they wouldn’t.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Kiron Bondale and @Mark Stuart,

there is a workaround by using the notes tool:

Michael

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It gets a little tricky if you have more than 12 participants although here's a trick I do for my session: Assign Sticky Notes colour to each participant

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great ways to work around the limitations of the anonymous guest editor access, @mlanders & @Isman Tanuri !

Kiron