connectsticky

• 24 January 2023
  • 7 replies

I recently registered at Miro Board as an educator. I am having a problem with the link when I connect the sticky note the size is two then even if I increase the size and the direction does not appear. Can anyone assist me?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Iman.Mohamed -

At this point I’d recommend opening a support request with Miro here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

I tried all the options but still facing same issue 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Iman.Mohamed -

If you are a student you should be able to use the Education plan. Otherwise, the Starter plan would likely be your best choice if it is just you using it.

Kiron

I am accessing Miro via browser not desktop . But if I will upgrade my account which type I have to select as I am registered as student any hint?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Iman.Mohamed -

you did not specify if you were using the Miro desktop app or a browser. If it is via a browser such as Chrome, please try the same activity by logging into Miro through an incognito browser session and see if the issue recurs.

Kiron

Hi dear ,

I am accessing the Miro by laptop windows 10 but still have the same issue 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Iman.Mohamed -

How are you accessing Miro - could you provide your system configuration? I just tested it on a Windows 10 laptop using Google Chrome and it worked fine so it is likely specific to your configuration.

Kiron