Skip to main content
Answered

Can't set up a team

• 9 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Dear All, I would like to set up a team. I only can setup boards in our company team. Is there a special task I have to do or doo I have to delete my account and set up a new one.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Sabine

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sabine Bednarzik -

What plan are you on as the ability to create more than a single team is only available under the Consultant and Enterprise plans?

Kiron

My plans are to set up a single team. Where can I find the information if I have Consultant or Enterprise plans?

Sabine

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sabine Bednarzik -

To create a team under the Consultant plan, you’d need to click on your company settings (the “gear” icon in the top left of the dashboard view), then click Company in the top left and then select Create new team

Kiron

Thank you Kiron for your help. I used your advices but I didn’t have the selection Create new team.

Sabine

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sabine Bednarzik -

Are you on a Consultant or Enterprise plan as I believe that option wouldn’t be available under the Team or Business plans? If you are, are you setup as a Company Admin as I don’t think “regular” users can create teams?

The full details on creating teams are here so please confirm that you have all the necessary prerequisites: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017571674-Create-a-New-Team

Kiron