Skip to main content

We are on the business plan, when I select the + sign I only have the option to join teams. There is no option to create new Teams? I am the admin as originally setup the account, we are on the business plan. 

@BS_AUS - Hmmm, something may have changed. Are you the Company Admin or Team Admin, or both?

The long way around, and if you are a Company Admin, is to

1. go into the Team profile settings
  2. select Company
  3. select Teams (at the bottom of the list)
  4. And use the Create new team action:

As for the missing the option to create a new team from the dashboard Add teams action, I would suggest reporting this to the Miro support team. Since you have a paid subscription, you can open a Miro support ticket by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C

Thanks Robert. I do not see the company options, see screenshot below and thanks for advice on raising a ticket with them, I could not find this mentioned anywhere on the support page so really helpful and will do it now. 

If you do not see the company options, then you may not be a Company Admin. What do you see when you go to the Active users page?

If you are not a Company Admin, you will need to ask the user with the Company Admin role to create a new team.

To be honest, I have the old Consultant Plan, which is in the process of being rolled into the new Business Plan, so things may look slightly different for me.

I purchased the initial licence and setup the account so have emailed support to ask how I activate the company features. 

I purchased the initial licence and setup the account so have emailed support to ask how I activate the company features. 

@BS_AUS - Our of curiously, do you recall what the resolution was? I have a colleague who is experiencing this same issue.

I just found the following blurb in the Business Plan help center article.

@BS_AUS - Was your Business Plan able to be upgraded to the new Business Plan?

Frequently asked questions

What is the difference between the old Business plan and the new Business plan?

Our new Business plan now has additional options like multiple teams, company-shared custom templates, and the board co-owner feature. In our new Business plan, Company Admins are able to create several teams and manage the entire organization from within their Company settings. If, as a Business plan Admin, you can access Company settings and create several teams, it means that you have the new Business plan.